Ask Yourself These 2 Most Important Business Questions
The Sprocket Report
As a business owner you answer questions every day from your customers, your vendors and your colleagues. The most important questions you should be answering are these two that you should ask yourself:
- Will I commit to use the many social media platforms? Will I commit to the effort of sourcing and posting on those platforms? Will I have the discipline to stick to a schedule? Will I make the effort to respond to and “be social” with my followers?
- Should I spend my time on social media marketing instead of my other business tasks?
- Will I keep accurate records of my financial activity? Will I understand what these records mean to my operations? Will I know how to use this information to pay my taxes appropriately?
- Should I spend my time on keeping books instead of my other business tasks?
- Will I design a website that attracts the right customers? Will I utilize the right techniques to optimize my website for search engines? Will I monitor and update my site on a regular basis?
- Should I spend my time as a web designer instead of my other business tasks?
- Will I know what technology will make my operations run smoothly? Will I make the effort to maintain my systems to head off trouble? Will I have the skills to fix problems when they occur?
- Should I spend my time on IT support instead of my other business tasks?
- Will I regularly check on my industry and my competition? Will I know where to get information that will be useful to me? Will I know how to decipher and apply the reports?
- Should I spend my time researching the market instead of my other business tasks?
Of course the first question every entrepreneur needs to ask themselves is: Should I run this business? If you answer “yes” to that one, the follow-up question is: Will I do what is necessary to make my business a success?
What is necessary is delegating some tasks so that you can focus on the unique selling proposition that only you can provide. That’s why you started your business in the first place.
Sprocket Websites wants to be your business partner. Delegate the web tasks to us and focus on what’s important to growing your business. Contact us today to talk about your website and social media needs. We’re happy to help you so you can focus on what you do best.